Sunday, August 17, 2014

Preliminary chassis

 P49 Progress

My latest design which progress awfully slow, started its life as a group CN car then I modified the car to be a sports car which ended up being larger than planned but it is still more nimble than most sports cars in the market. Car is design to accommodate engines from 6 cyl flat Porsche to Chevy LS7 with varies gearbox choices.

I actually designed this car back in 2013 amongst the other projects and my health problem, I didn't have much time to work on it, but P49 is coming along slowly. and It will be the first sports car that i have designed since late 2011.
Preliminary Bodywork

Preliminary Bodywork

Preliminary Bodywork

Preliminary Bodywork

Preliminary Bodywork

Preliminary Bodywork with twin radiator exhausts





Chassis has raised nose like in Le Mans Prototypes but less sophisticated

No comments:

Post a Comment